Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About Your Photographer ~ Sonny

blog copy

While always having an interest in photography, it was something I wasn’t able to enjoy as much as I’d have liked because of the cost was too prohibitive to indulge in being creative. To learn you have to be able to take many photographs. With digital photography, it was no longer an issue. I could try creative ideas and learn from those attempts.

So now I find myself not only being a photographer but also head of our research and development department. When my wife says “I want to learn how to do this new technique, go figure it out and show me how when you do.” Being a good husband, I try to do just that.

Between my technical left brain and my wife’s creative right brain we manage to come up with a whole brain between the two of us!
While I photograph 99% of the weddings with my wife Monica, I also maintain a full time job outside the home and business.

** a note from Monica. 

Yes, I do ask him to figure new things out for me!  I call him 'my absent minded professor' and sometimes he's my MacGyver.  He's a handy man to have around. =)